Resurrection Remix custom ROM brings the modern-day Android 5.1 Lollipop for the LG’s flagship handset Nexus 5 (hammerhead). This Resurrection Remix custom construct is based totally on Android 5.1 Lollipop that incorporates a lot of latest custom features.
Basically, Resurrection Remix is based totally over CyanogenMod 12 and is the mixture of quality features taken from the maximum popular custom ROMs. Moreover, Many customers have examined this ROM and located it very
No doubt that certain firmware is better but you’ll like to flavor the new capabilities and numerous system tweaks that you couldn’t discover in inventory builds.
So if you have decided to update your Nexus 5 to Android 5.1 Lollipop primarily based Resurrection Remix ROM then we have a detailed guide given below. Moreover, Just follow the given commands carefully to update your cellphone. Keep in thoughts that that is a custom ROM that’s developed by the 0.33-birthday party builders.
Moreover, No longer officially released by Google or LG, accordingly.Moreover, You’ll require to have a custom recovery together with TWRP or CWM with a purpose to flash the Resurrection Remix and GApps zipped documents. Check out a brief list of the main features in Resurrection Remix:
Resurrection Remix ROM (Android 5.1 Lollipop) Features:
- Navigation Bar
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Navbar Ring Switch
- The Navbar Ring Targets
- Navbar Button Customization
- Navbar Dimensions(Portrait & Landscape)
- Status bar
- Brightness Slider
- Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Carrier Label
- The Carrier Label Switch
- Carrier label Colour
- Quick PullDown Switch
- Smart Pulldown Switch
- Clock Customizations
- Time & date
- Clock Color
- Day & date Toggle
- Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
- The Battery Bar customization
- Battery Icon Customization(circle/panorama/Portrait and more)
- Battery % Text
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Theme Chooser
- RR distinct PITCH BLACK THEME
- Toast Animations
- List-view Animations
- System Animations
- Gestures Anywhere Feature
- App Circle Bar
- Choose apps in App circle
- Trigger Width
- Trigger Height
- The Trigger Position
- Recent Panel
- Clear All button Switch
- The Clear All Tasks Switch
- Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom
- Clock Widget
- CLock And Alarm Customizations
- Weather Panel Customizations
- Calendar Events
- Lock-screen Shortcuts
- Choose up-to 5 Shortcuts
- a hundred+ Icons for Shortcuts
- Quick Slider Shortcuts
- Weather Display Switch
- Quick Settings
- The choice to Add 20+ Tiles
- Enable 2/3/four Tiles in step with Row
- Enable Disable Brightness Slider in Notification Panel
- Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy
- Directly in Notification Panel)
- LongPress Toggles to Enter Settings
- Backlight Timer
- Backlight Strength
- Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
- Power Menu
- Power Menu End Calls Switch
- Home Button(For gadgets with HW keys Only)
- TheHome Button Wake Up
- Home Button answer call
- Long Press Actions
- Double Tap Actions
- Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Wake Up device Switch
- Menu Button(For gadgets with HW keys Only)
- Wake Up Device Switch
- Short Press Actions
- Long Press Actions
- Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Furthermore, Wake Up Device
- Short Press Action
- Long Press Action
- Volume Buttons
- Wake Up Device
- Playback Control
- Keyboard Cursor Control
- Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
- Performance Profiles
- Furthermore, LCD Density
- Expanded Desktop Mode
- All New CM Audio FX App
- Heads Up Customizations
- Over All Smoothness Improvements
- Quick Unlock
- Optimizations to Improve Battery
- ALL cm12 Features
Moreover, This tutorial containing the Android 5.1 Resurrection Remix Lollipop custom firmware and instructions can be used best for the Nexus 5 (HammerHead). Moreover, Do not try to flash this firmware on every other tool or wrong variation. Moreover,As a result, the device may get bricked. Furthermore, Check the version quantity of your tool first. Moreover, earlier than intending to the installation manual.
- Moreover, Create a proper backup of all of your critical facts and settings the usage of a recommended custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
- Furthermore, Download and deploy LG Nexus 5 USB Drivers at the PC.
- Furthermore, Enable USB Debugging at the LG Nexus 5 on the PC through navigating to Settings >
- Moreover, Developer Options > test USB Debugging alternative.
- Moreover, The Nexus 5 should be rooted in the trendy model of custom restoration established.
- The bootloader of your Nexus 5 has to be unlocked.
- Moreover, Check the battery stage of your tool, it must be charged at the least about eighty% to save you sudden shutdowns at the same time as putting in the Resurrection Remix custom ROM.
Install Android 5.1 Lollipop on LG Nexus 5 through Resurrection Remix custom ROM:
1:- First, download Android 5.1 Resurrection Remix Lollipop (Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.Four.Zero-20150330-hammerhead.Zip) for Nexus 5 on the laptop of the PC.
2:- Moreover, Plug your tool to the PC the use of its USB records cable and mount its USB reminiscence storage
3:- Transfer the Android 5.1 ROM and Google Apps zipped documents that you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root of the internal SD card.
4:- Unplug the Nexus 5 and turn it OFF as well into Bootloader Mode.
5:- Moreover, Turn the telephone ON at the same time as urgent and maintaining the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys at the identical time.
6:- Choose BOOTLOADER through following the on-display screen instructions after which pick RECOVERY.
7:- Moreover, While your tool is now in CWM Recovery. Furthermore, perform wipe data/manufacturing facility reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache additionally by means of navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
8:- Moreover, Go returned to the main Recovery Menu and pick deploy zip from SD card → pick zip from sd card.
9:- Navigate to the Android 5.1 Resurrection Remix Lollipop custom ROM.Zip report which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device formerly. Furthermore, Select the ROM.Zip file the use of the Power button and affirm the set up to start.
10:- Moreover, Navigate to Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your tool by choosing reboot gadgets now.
Moreover, Done! You’ve correctly updated the Nexus 5 to Android 5.1 Resurrection Remix Lollipop custom ROM.