Samsung Galaxy S 10 series has begun receiving the unofficial construct of Lineage OS 17. That is primarily based on Android 10 OS. Now you can download and set up Android 10 for Galaxy S10 collection via unofficial build of Lineage OS 17 custom ROM. The Lineage OS 17 ROM is simplest for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos versions. The custom firmware brings all of the wonderful features of Android 10, customizations, many improvements and much greater. Also, you can get the stock Android-like experience in your very own device. Given underneath we proportion the direct hyperlink of unofficial Lineage OS 17 ROM, you may download and set up it for your tool.
Lineage OS 17 ROM
Here, we’ve got a little by the little manual on how to download and install Android 10 for Galaxy S10 collection through the unofficial build of Lineage OS 17 custom ROM. The Lineage OS is one of the most famous and used custom ROMs in the Android market. The Lineage OS ROM continually comes with a few cool authentic features and also brings a few aftermarket features which are not viable to get in-inventory firmware. Keep in mind that the ROM continues to be under development, so that you might also face some minor bugs including loss of dual-SIM assist, don’t help VoLTE and VoWiFi. But don’t worry they will be fixed quickly.
You can use the Lineage OS 17 ROM as each day motive force. The desirable aspect is that when installing the custom firmware, you can enjoy all the Android 10 functions for your own tool. The Android 10 custom ROM brings many features such as protection functions, device-huge dark mode, bubble function, stay caption, and greater. In order to put in Android 10 for the Galaxy S10 series, your device ought to have an unlocked bootloader and should set up TWRP custom recuperation to your device. Now visit the commands element and observe the given below steps.
Please observe that this manual containing the download hyperlinks and commands are operating with Galaxy S10 collection simplest. Do no longer try to flash this tradition firmware on every other tool or wrong variations.
We will now not chargeable for any kind of harm or loss that took place in your tool before or after the setup. Proceed at your personal threat.
- Create a proper backup of all your applicable records inclusive of contacts, call logs, messages, media files, and so on. In case something is going wrong, then you’ll be able to repair your information returned.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging to your Galaxy S10 collection by navigating to Settings –
- Developer Options.
- Download and installation the right USB drivers for the Galaxy S10 series on your PC.
- Make certain that the battery level of your smartphone is about 60 to 70% to avoid sudden shutdowns whilst flashing the ROM.
- Unofficial LineageOS 17 for the Galaxy S10 collection
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17 ROMs
How to Install Android 10 For Galaxy S10 series UnOfficial Lineage OS 17 ROM:
- First, download the Android 10 Lineage OS 17 ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given hyperlinks on the laptop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S10 collection to the PC the usage of its USB records cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of the sd card for your smartphone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (three Methods).
- Now, follow the given guide to put in Android 10 Lineage OS 17 Custom ROM in your tool.
- Repeat the equal steps to flash the Google Apps package deal.
- Once the setup system completes, go again to the TWRP recovery and reboot your tool.
- Download & Install Magisk on Android 10 to Gain Root
Done! These had been the entire steps to download and installation Lineage OS 17 on Galaxy S10 collection Custom ROM based totally on Android 10.