How to Flash / Install Official Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip Files On Xiaomi Devices (MIUI OTA Update): Our guide is very simple and easy. You just follow the steps to Update your Xiaomi devices to the latest MIUI Global Stable Firmware Via Stock recovery.
Following this guide, you can Install/ Flash the latest MIUI Global Stable Stock ROM Zip files as well as OTA fast boot files. Let’s come and check the steps:
We’ll not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- You need to download the right Xiaomi MIUI OTA Stable ROM Zip file
- Your device should have the stock recovery
How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip Files On Xiaomi Devices
- At first, Download the Right Global Stable MIUI ROM for your device
- Now connect your Xiaomi device to the PC
- Then transfer the ROM file to the root directory of your device’s storage.
- Go to Updater Application.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner, and Choose update package
- Then, select the downloaded ROM file you have transferred
Note: The Update process will start automatically
- Once the installation is completed reboot your device
- All Done!!! Now your Xiaomi should have the latest official stable MIUI ROM
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool. Now extract the file and double click to run.
- Now install the fastboot format of the ROM file.
- Boot your Xiaomi device into fastboot mode. Once in fastboot, connect your device to the computer
- Now Double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it. Open the file folder for the ROM file, and copy its path on the computer and paste the address bar of the ROM file folder.
- Once done then click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device. The flashing process will start automatically. Wait for the process to complete
- When the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, it means the ROM has been successfully installed.
- Your device should automatically boot to the new version.
If you have any questions and suggestions related to this post then drop a comment below!