Set a Photo Wallpaper: Mostly people like to set their photos as wallpaper in an efficient way. Wallpapers are the best way to help add some personality and customization to your device. And while you can always use your great pics as wallpapers.
If you are one of them who like to use your photos as wallpapers for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac, there are different ways to go about doing it. And it’s quite simple and possible that you want to edit the photo first. But if you have a perfect picture and want to pop it up as your background right away, you can do it without opening your settings.
Here’s the fastest way to set a photo as wallpaper on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
How to pick your wallpaper for iPhone and iPad
Changing your wallpaper is very simple and easy all you need to do is to pick the right image!
Now Launch the Settings app from your iPhone or iPad Home screen.
Click on Wallpaper.
Click on Choose a New Wallpaper. You can choose from Apple’s stock imagery or your library.
Now select the type of wallpaper you would like to use:
- Dynamic: An image from Apple’s stock photo library with effects that fade into view and react to your iPhone’s movement.
- Still: A still image from Apple’s stock photo library.
- Photo Library: An image from your photo library.
Choose your new wallpaper to enter Preview mode.
In Preview mode, you can select how you want your image to be displayed. Tap the option of your choice:
- Still: This will show the chosen still image as your wallpaper.
- Perspective: Your still image will change perspective slightly as you move the screen.
- Live Photo: If you’ve selected a Live Photo image, this option will also let you animate the image after a firm press (iPhone 6s or onward).
Now click on Set.
Tap the option of your choice:
- Set Lock Screen
- Set Home Screen
After returning to the Home screen, you’ll also be able to see your new wallpaper/photo in its full glory.
Set a photo as your wallpaper on iPhone and iPad
When the Photos app opens and the picture you want to use selected, do the following things:
- Click the Share button.
- Select Use as Wallpaper.
- Now Tap Set and select the choices if you want it on your Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
Done! Now your amazing photo is right on your screen without going to the Setting app.
Note: You can also do this as soon as you capture your photo with the Camera. Click the thumbnail in the Camera app and then follow the same steps.
Set a photo as your wallpaper on Mac
At first, open the Photos app and choose your beautiful photo. Then just tap the Share button in the toolbar and choose Set Desktop Picture.
Here are the easy steps to pop your favorite photo on your screen without any fuss. Do you enjoy it? Let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: Customize Safari On Mac: User Guide [How To]