It hasn’t even been a day since Samsung’s official One UI 2 beta rollout in the US. But modders, who have been preparing for this day since eternity we feel, have already found a way to root the newly-released Android 10based One UI 2.
Magisk Patched Images for Android 10 (One UI 2 beta) has gone live and is currently available for download for the Galaxy S10 Plus (G975F).
Bugs found in One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta
- media storage bug
- Whatsapp not sharing pics from the gallery ( only from attachment inside Whatsapp)
- the home menu is a bit laggy drop the resolution to fhd+ solve the lag for now
- nova launcher doesn’t work properly with the new gestures
- cant find screen on time in the new device care menu
- Android PAY/Bank Can’t use(CTS profile match: fail)
- Some times the clock widget does not appear on the lock screen.
- Smart reply doesn’t work on WhatsApp and on telegram
- videos not displaying in the Samsung Video app
- The Twitter app sometimes freezes and not responsive
How to root Galaxy S10 on One UI 2 Android 10 update:
This root package is compatible only with the model SMG975F of the Galaxy S10 Plus handset. Do not try this on a device with any other model number.
Download the root package from here: S10 Plus (Europe) | SMG975F
Install the downloaded root package with Odin. You can see our guide here on how to install a file using Odin.
(Do not restart the device until you have done the steps below first)
Boot into recovery mode.
Wipe cache and data.
Reboot the device by holding the Volume down and Power buttons together for about 10 seconds or until the device restarts.
As mentioned, it’s currently available only for the S10 Plus. But the developer is already working on the packages for the S10 and S10e.
If you’re a Samsung S10 series user, you can go ahead and participate in the One UI beta program right away. Do note that participation in the program requires a Samsung account. It’s also worth noting that the program is only available for certain devices in select regions, so there’s a chance you may not receive the beta update on your phone even if you participate in the program.
If you want to share anything related to S10 or want to ask any question then let us know in the comment section below!