The latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro starts to mount via OTA. This update brings all MIUI 10 features, fixes a few bugs, optimizes system performance and brings the latest security patch. Xiaomi phones are getting much popularity due to the best budget prices and MIUI which is their own skin of Android. Xiaomi has started pushing out another new update to Redmi Note 6 Pro with v10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM version. So come let’s proceed to download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
MIUI 10.2.1.0 update for Redmi Note 6 Pro is a stable version and you can flash it only via Recovery. You can Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro or wait for the OTA from below to update manually.
The new update is MIUI 10.2.1.0 OEKMIXM soon will be released and available for all users. To check update simply go to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.
MIUI v10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM Changelog:
- Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Fix: Couldn’t send SMS during conference calls
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Scrolling screenshots didn’t work properly
- The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with the time
- Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Couldn’t use a fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro
All you need to download the above file for your Redmi Note 6 Pro, you are all set to install it on your Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Make sure Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro –
To install MIUI 10.2.1.0 update for Redmi Note 6 Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use these steps to install this on your device.
1. Make sure that your phone is running on the latest MIUI 9 Version.
2. Now download MIUI 10 Recovery ROM and save it on your device.
3. Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your phone.
4. Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5. Well done! Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM
1. Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2. Also, download MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM for your device.
3. Now boot your phone into Fastboot mode by pressing the ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button at the same time.
4. Connect your device to the PC.
5. Unzip the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6. Run MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path (copied from above).
7. Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button. Then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 ROM on your phone. Wait for some time to complete the process.
8. That’s All. Your device will boot on the latest version.
These were the easy and simple methods to Download MIUI V10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues while following the above guide.
Till then! Keep Smiling 🙂