TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project which is the most commonly used Custom Recovery for Android devices. You may already know that the recovery is used to flash custom ROMS, backup / restore your current ROM, modem and firmware files, etc. Today, we are sharing a detailed guide on how to download the latest TWRP Recovery for Android devices. When we think about rooting Android phones then custom recovery is one of the important parts of android rooting that comes to our minds. If you want to root your Android phone then you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone that enables you to flash any partition on an Android device like the system, boot, recovery, cache, etc.
So if you want to root your Android phone and flash custom ROMs on your phone then you need to download the correct and latest version of TWRP recovery on your phone. Now go ahead and follow the given steps to download latest TWRP Recovery on all Android devices.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 3
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro
- User guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A series
- Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 7T Pro Using Fastboot Command
- How To Fix Status 7 Error in Recovery TWRP & CWM
Procedure To Download Latest TWRP Recovery on All Android Devices:
1. Visit the official website from here
2. You can see all the Android devices list after the website opens.
3. Type your device’s name or model number in the search box. (For Example, we are searching Google Pixel (Code named Sailfish).
4. Click on the device’s name and you can find the link to download the latest TWRP Recovery available for the device.
How To Install TWRP On Android Devices:
- For Samsung Devices: How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- For Other Android Smartphones: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android Device
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding the above-given steps.