Do you know any keyboard shortcuts for Mac Contacts? Or, Are you looking for an instant and simpler method to navigate the Contacts app on your Mac? Using keyboard shortcuts, you can also create a new contact or group, edit a contact card, or also import contacts from another app.
Here is the list of some keyboard shortcuts that you can use for the Contacts app on Mac.
Keyboard shortcuts for Contacts
- Create a new contact card: Command + N
- Create a new Smart Group: Option + Command + N
- Display or hide groups: Command + 1
- Create a new group (or folder for Exchange accounts): Shift + Command + N
- View a card and list: Command + 2
- Move to the next card: Command + ] (right bracket)
- Go to the previous card: Command + [ (left bracket)
- Open a card in a new window: Command + I (capital letter “i”)
- Edit the chosen contact card: Command + L
- Merge selected cards: Shift + Command + L
- Create a card as company or person: Command + \ (backslash)
- Select a custom image: Option + Command + I (capital letter “i”)
- Save changes: Command + S
- Import contacts from another app: Command + O (capital letter “o”)
- Print: Command + P
- Open Contacts Preferences: Command + , (comma)
Here’s all about “Keyboard Shortcuts For Mac Contacts”. There aren’t so many keyboard shortcuts for the Contacts app on Mac. But also know that at the same time, there aren’t so many actions for the app either. Fortunately these keyboard shortcuts will help you to navigate the app quicker and do what you want quicker.
Is this article helpful? If you want to know other keyboard shortcuts then visit our website while some useful links are also mentioned below. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!