iPhone 12 Thinner than iPhone 11 Pro Max: This year’s flagship iPhone model features a 6.7-inch OLED display, up from the flagship 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max. Also, the latest report claims the device will be thinner than the iPhone 11 Pro Max. It features the same chassis design as the current generation.
Specifically, the iPhone 12 Pro Max measures 7.4mm thick vs the 8.1mm chassis of the iPhone 11 Pro Max. This morning the Japanese-language report runs by the fairly reliable publication Mac Otakara gives additional sizing details.
Except being thinner, the iPhone 12 Pro Max should be “slightly taller” in size if we compare it with the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Also, it sports a “bigger sensor” versus the iPhone 11 Pro Max’s rear camera.
For 5.4-inch iPhone 12, that device should be “bridge between the iPhone SE and iPhone 8” in terms of height. Make sure that both 5.4 and 6.1 inches will feature dual cameras. With a triple-camera system latest 3D time-of-flight sensor reserved for the flagship 6.7-inch model.
iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 – Sizing Details:
We summarized the above details for your ease from a machine-translated version:
- The 6.7-inch iPhone 12 model will have a thickness of around 7.4mm, nearly 10 percent thinner than the iPhone 11 Pro Max at 8.1mm.
- All four latest iPhone 12 models will have OLED displays and Face ID.
- The 5.4-inch iPhone 12 model to have a bridge between the iPhone SE and iPhone 8.
- At least one of the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 models would have a height that lies between the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro.
- The 6.7-inch iPhone 12 model will be taller than the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Also, the 5.4-inch iPhone 12 model and the lower-end 6.1-inch model feature dual-lens rear camera arrays similar to the iPhone 11.
- The 6.7-inch iPhone 12 model could have a triple-lens rear camera with larger sensors than the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The 6.7 and 5.4 have at least one 6.1-inch model having multiple numbers of microphone holes in the bottom.
Recently, the publication shared this mockup of an iPhone with an iPhone 4-like design.
Mac Otakara Views:
The latest lineup should be uncovered in September as usual, Mac Otakara suggests.
Mac Otakara is more often than not, but remember that the publication has had its fair share of misses, too. My huge issue with this report is the fact that Ming-Chi Kuo an Apple analyst out there, called a redesigned iPhone this year. It rocks industrial design identical to the iPhone 4. It complete with boxier edges and a metal frame.
According to reads Kuo’s research note “We suggest that the latest 2020 iPhone design will change significantly”. “The metal frame and the front and rear glass are still in use. But the metal frame surface will be changed to an identical design to the iPhone 4 while replacing the current surface design.”
Here’s all about iPhone 12 Thinner than iPhone 11 Pro Max. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below. Drop a comment if you want to share anything.
Also Read: Report on Lab to Crack iPhone