Here is how to install MIUI 10 Camera on Xiaomi Poco F1 [AOSP Custom ROMs]. You can now install the MIUI 10 stock camera app on the Poco F1. If your Poco F1 is running on AOSP ROMs then you can take the best photos possible from the Poco F1. Follow the given guide install MIUI 10 Camera port on Xiaomi Poco F1. Please note that these instructions are for Poco F1 running AOSP based ROM.
The Poco F1 is one of the Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone and has proven to be the best value for money smartphone. You’ll be glad to know that the Poco F1 is now also amongst the few smartphones that can record super slo-mo videos up to 960fps.
You may already know that Xiaomi Poco F1 was one of the successful releases of last year which runs on MIUI 10 OS. Stock ROMs are good but if you want to get much more from your device then you need to install custom ROM. Custom ROMs are totally different from Stock ROMs. Along with MIUI 10 amazing apps, like MIUI 10 based Camera App is very powerful and brings a lot of features. In this guide, we will let you know that How to Install MIUI 10 Camera on Custom AOSP ROM on Xiaomi Poco F1.
MIUI 10 Camera Port:
If you are not using Stock ROM on your Poco F1 then being a custom ROM fan, you can still try out the MIUI 10 Camera App on these 3rd party ROMs. Thanks to XDA developer AEonAX for developing and sharing a magisk module that enables to install MIUI 10 Camera App on their Poco F1 running any custom ROM. All you need to have a rooted Poco F1 with Magisk and a custom ROM should be running on it. Follow the given step-by-step guide to install this Magisk module on your device.
Features and bugs (Working Features of the MIUI 10 Camera Port)
- 960fps Works
- Photo Works
- Square Works
- Panorama Works
- Manual Mode Works
- Portrait Mode
How to Install MIUI 10 Camera Port on Xiaomi Poco F1 Running AOSO Custom ROM
We have already mentioned that your Xiaomi Poco F1 should be rooted and running on any AOSP custom ROM. In this guide, we’ll integrate a Magisk module on Poco F1. You can find the direct link to download the Magisk module. Also, follow the given link, in case your Poco F1 is not rooted.
MIUI 10 Camera Port Magisk Mod: Download
Also, you need to follow some guidelines which are important for this guide.
- We strongly recommend taking proper backup of all your data before installing any mods.
- Please note that you can use this guide only for a Xiaomi Poco F1. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Root your Poco F1 with Magisk, before installing the MIUI 0 camera port.
- Make sure that the charging level of your device is about 60% to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
How To Install MIUI 10 Camera Port Magisk Module
1. First of all, download the magisk module file from the above link on your Poco F1.
2. Move the Magisk Module file to the root folder of your phone’s storage.
3. Launch Magisk Manager app > Modules section.
4. Tap on the yellow (+) button at the bottom and select the downloaded magisk module.
5. Now, tap on Install.
6. Once the module is installed, tap the REBOOT button and let your device reboot.
7. After rebooting your device, navigate to Settings > Apps & notifications and tap on See all apps. In case the ANX Camera is not available in the list of apps then go to ANX Camera > Permissions and turn on the toggle for all the required permissions.
These were the complete steps to download the magisk module, installation. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding the above guide.