How to Install COD Mobile on any Android Phone: Here is good news a new Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.3 is now available for download. The closed beta of COD Mobile has expanded to Australia after India. Earlier this year, the Call of Duty developers launched yet another game to the franchise. They also added a Battle Royale mode called “Blackout” to the Black Ops 4 game. They announced a mobile version of the game launching a trailer for the same. The closed beta version of the COD: Mobile is now playable and available for download. While you still need to register for the game on Google Play Store, here we have the COD: Mobile APK and data files for manual installation.
COD mobile is a free to play mobile game developed by Activision in association with Tencent games. The developers launched the Call of Duty: Mobile beta version today in India. It consists of Multiplayer mode for now. You can play it online with other players in your squad. There is a Battle Royale gameplay option available in the lobby screen too; just like PUBG. However, yet the Battle Royale is not available on the mobile version as of now.
But don’t worry, you won’t be banned by downloading this beta version. So you can begin fresh in the stable build for the public. While this COD mobile is a closed beta build, it is surprisingly fast and smooth to play. The only disadvantage is that it does not have high graphics options as of now. There is only one Multiplayer mode available where one team can play with another team and the winning team gets 50 kills. Similar to Counter-Strike. So what are you waiting for? Just go and get it right now!
How to Install COD: Mobile APK for all Android devices:
Now, before you start downloading, here is something you should know. So this early build meant for closed beta testers. The game may not support all Android devices. We’ve tested this working on our Samsung Galaxy S8. Besides, the beta version of COD: Mobile is live only in India for now. So users in other countries may need to set up a VPN location to India in order to access it.
Make sure the closed beta servers will be wiped once the developers are done with testing. So all your data and progress will be removed and you’ll have to start fresh once the stable version is available publicly. So just play the game for fun. The closed beta slots may be limited, so hurry up!
Play Store link:
You can also download the Call Of Duty: Mobile app officially from the Play Store.
In case if it doesn’t show up for you, then you will need to download the COD: Mobile APK file and the full original data from below. The data file goes under
- Call of Duty Mobile v1.0.3 Update 3 in Australia (Post link)
- Call of Duty: Mobile APK v1.0.1 (Direct download link) (AFH mirror) (59 MB)
- Call of the Duty data file (Direct download link) | Google Drive mirror (1.34 GB)
How to install Call of Duty Mobile on your Android device manually?
- Firstly, you’ll need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store.
- Simply open up the Play Store link from above and hit register.
- Now, download and install the Call of Duty: Mobile APK file and the data file.
- Then Extract the zip files to get the
- Transfer the COD mobile APK file to phone storage and install it.
- Now, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Go to the directory
Android/obband create a folder having a name
- Now, enter the newly created folder and transfer the COD mobile data file there.
- Make sure, if you are in India, then you can launch the app and play it directly.
- Users from outside India, use a VPN app like Proton VPN or Turbo VPN (use the free tab) and set the location to India.
For more queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!