We have come a really long way from punching in the old cassette and hitting play on Sony Walkman, thanks to the digital age of MP3 music. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Use Bluetooth music smartwatch. Let’s begin!
The concept of purchase music CDs and downloading music albums are slowly fading away, thanks to the streaming services such as Google Play Music and Spotify. That gives us millions of different songs right at your fingertips. But the actual truth is that we all have an all-time favorite playlist that hardly gets any songs added to it over the years. That is why offline listenable music is still a rich commodity as well.
When Wear OS has made Android smartwatches standalone devices. That can actually operate without connection to a smartphone constantly. It makes them the perfect to wear for your morning run with nothing but the rhythm of your favorite tunes.
However, if you are not a fan of how Google Play Music handles your offline music files. The perfect replacement is actually available in the form of the Music Play for Wear.
How to use Music Player for Wear
It allows you to move music files to the internal storage of your smartwatch. Music Player for Wear lets you turn it into a music player without even an active internet connection.
- First, download and install the Music Player for Wear app on your Android phone as well as the smartwatch. (Download Link)
- Give the Music Player for Wear permissions in the mobile application and on the smartwatch as well.
- Move your music files from the mobile device to the smartwatch.
- Open the Music Player for Wear app on your phone and navigate to the music files using the file manager.
- Then tap on the Copy button right next to the music file and it will automatically begin transferring the music to the smartwatch.
- When the music files have been transferred, you will be able to view them in the Music Player for Wear app in the smartwatch app as well.
- Connect your Bluetooth earphones or headset to the smartwatch.
Go to Settings – Connectivity – Bluetooth and tap on Available devices to find and connect to your Bluetooth headset.
- Play your tunes using the Music Player for Wear app. Tap on the music file in the app and it will immediately begin playing.
- You can then tap on the Menu button to go to the Next or Previous track, set a song on Repeat, or click the Shuffle.
- Plus, you can also control the volume of the music track using the Volume button right on the screen of your smartwatch.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this Bluetooth music smartwatch article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!