Bing is one of the lesser-known search engines on the market. That has managed to survive despite Google dominating most of the market. Developed by Microsoft, Bing offers better search capabilities and its own proprietary features among which. The most popular one is their daily image selection which can be viewed on the homepage every day. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Set and Auto Change Wallpaper Daily on Android. Let’s begin!
Editors at Bing handpick images from around the world to showcase on their search engine. That was soon adapted as a feature in most Windows laptops. People that have been wanting these wallpapers on their smartphones have been requesting Microsoft for a dedicated app for years now.
While many alternative 3rd party apps have existed that manage to pull wallpapers from Bing so that you can use them on your smartphones, they often brought along many privacy concerns.
Thankfully, Microsoft has managed to release a dedicated app for smartphone users that not only gives you access to their entire collection of curated wallpapers but also gives you the ability to automatically change your wallpaper at set intervals of time be it a day or a week. Let’s take a further look at how you can use the Bing wallpapers app to your advantage.
How to auto change your smartphone wallpaper every day to a new bing image?
- Download and open the Bing Wallpaper app using the link above. Once opened, tap on the ‘menu’ icon in the top right corner of your screen and select ‘Auto Change Wallpaper’.
- Now turn on the toggle at the top of your screen. Bing Wallpaper app will now ask you to set the daily image as your wallpaper.
- Tap on ‘Set Wallpaper’ at the bottom of your screen. This will set the current image as your wallpaper which will now be changed to a different image, daily, by default.
Your wallpaper will now be set to the daily Bing image and will change automatically to a new Bing image every day.
How to modify when my wallpaper will be changed daily?
If you wish to modify the duration for which a particular wallpaper will be shown on your screen, simply follow the guide below.
- Open the Bing Wallpapers app, tap on the menu icon in the top left corner, and select ‘Auto Change Wallpaper’.
- Then tap on ‘Frequency’ and select your desired duration of changing the wallpaper.
Your smartphone wallpaper will now cycle depending on the frequency that you choose.
By default, the Bing Wallpapers app will only download and cycle wallpapers on your device. When you connect it to WiFi. If you wish to download wallpapers using mobile data as well. You can tap on ‘Network’ and select ‘All’. Keep in mind that cycling wallpapers over mobile data can incur additional data charges in your monthly bill. Depending on your data plan with your network provider.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this Set and Auto Change Wallpaper article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to play Outburst on Zoom – Tutorial