You guys also who lose track of notifications regularly? Do you receive multiple notifications within an
hour that often make it difficult for you to find the important ones? Filter box can solve all your problems
by filtering out unnecessary notifications and keeping the important ones. It can help you track your
notification analytics as well as provide a comprehensive look over your notification data. So, in this
article, we are going to show you how can you retrieve old notifications on Android. Let’s begin!
In addition to all this functionality, the Filter box can even recover you’re lost and dismissed notifications as far
back as last month. You do not need any third-party services nor complicated ADB commands to do this.
A simple tap using the Filter box application can help you recover lost notifications from even a month
ago. Let us take a look at how you can do this.
Old Notifications on Android
Note: The filterbox is a free application for first-time users with a 90 day trial period. After this trial period, you
will have to make a one-time payment of $3.99 through in-app purchases in order to keep using the app
on your smartphone.
- You need to download and install a Filter box on your smartphone using this link.
- Open the app and grant it the necessary permissions required to function properly.
- You will now see the home screen where the Filter box will start keeping a log of all the notifications
received by you.
- Now you will see two tabs at the bottom of your screen; Filter & Analytics. Tap on the ‘filter’ tab.
- Now select the ‘settings’ tab from the top of the screen.
- Find the ‘storage’ option and change it to ‘30 days’. This will allow the app to keep your
notification logs for up to 30 days before they get deleted.
- Also, if you want to retrieve a notification, simply open the app and scroll away to find the
notification on the app’s home screen.
You will find older notifications under the ‘dismissed’ tab.
- Tap on the concerned notification once you have found it and select the ‘restore’ option.
Your notification will now be retrieved to the notification shade of your phone. Although the notification
will show the same icon as the original app, the name of the app would be termed as ‘Filterbox’. This is
something you should keep in mind while trying to look for your notification in the notification shade.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly!
Have a Great Day!