Well, developing good habits are everyone’s dream but keeping a track on them might be a problem. It is said that it takes roughly 21 days to develop a habit. But with our fast-moving lifestyle can we cope up with that? That is where Habit trackers come into play. In this article, We are going to talk about How to keep a track of daily habits using a Smartphone. let’s begin!
Habit trackers are basically a medium where you can note down whether you are following your desired habit or not. Many of us have a ‘habit’ of tracking down the habits on paper. But let us make that handy. Loop – Habit Tracker is an application that lets you create and track your habits on a daily basis with ease. The application supports both daily habits and habits with complex schedules. Such as three times every week, one time every other week, or every other day. Loop also has various ways via which you can track and share your habits.
Let us take a look at how the Loop – Habit tracker application works and explore its features:
Add multiple habits
You can add as many habits as you want and also set reminders to complete those tasks.
- Download the Loop – Habit Tracker app from the Play Store.
- Open the app and tap on the ‘+’ icon to add multiple habits.
- Create a habit from the pop-up window, add details along with a reminder. You can schedule your habits according to your preferences.
- Then create a habit from the pop-up window, add details along with a reminder. You can schedule your habits according to your preferences.
Change the color and batch edit the tasks
- Tap on the color palette to change the color of the activities
- Long press on multiple habits, this will allow you to edit their colors together, archive them or even permanently delete them as well.
Track and find best streaks and history of your habits
After adding your habits and maintaining a proper routine, its time to see your progress. The app continuously keeps track of your progress as it shows you the precise data. Along with the provided data you can; track your habit more precisely and sort it according to day/week/month/year. See the history calendar and check for streaks and frequency. Let us check it out:
- Click on any habit to see the stats. The data will show your progress percentage with the following month and year. You can also see your habit strength graph and a history calendar
- Scroll down to check your best streak and the frequency of your habit.
The application allows you to share the data on various social media platforms or you can take a back up on your phone or in cloud servers.
- Tap on the options tab.
- Then select the Export option.
- Select your preferred option to share the data.
Dark mode theme
The dark mode is trending on the mobile platform lately, many apps are in competition in launching a dark theme on their app. For the Loop app, there is a night mode available and a Pure black night mode which looks even more amazing. All you need to do is:
- Select the Night mode option from the main screen. The theme is set.
- Go to settings > Select Use pure black night mode. You can see the difference between the two-night modes.
Hide the completed task
Once a task is completed, and you do not see it around anymore (for the time being) is truly relaxing. Loop enables you to hide the tasks that have been completed. This can actually boost your motivation and urge you to complete the leftover tasks.
Here is how you can do that:
- Click on the options tab.
- Select Hide completed from the option. This will auto-hide your tasks once you have checked them as completed.
Adding widgets of the habits
The app is flexible with widgets and has to offer really decent widgets you can also add on your home screen, making the tasks even easier to track. Here is how to do that:
- Long press on the home screen > Select Widgets option > Add your preferred widgets from the Loop app.
- Select from your habits you want to add on your home screen.
- Customize your home screen. You can simply check and uncheck your daily habit through the widget. And also their data such as frequency, habit strength, history, and streaks to the home screen.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this keep a track of daily habits article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!