AirPods and AirPods 2 are designed to work seamlessly with all of Apple’s Bluetooth-supporting devices. And nine times out of ten the wireless earbuds live up their billing. But that does not mean they work perfectly for everyone one hundred percent of the time. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix If Only One Airpod Working. Let’s begin!
A particularly irritating problem that can sometimes occur is when one AirPod drops the connection intermittently or stops working altogether for no apparent reason. If you have been hit by this bug, following the steps below should help you resolve it.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Bluetooth, and then tap the ‘i’ icon next to your AirPods in the list.
- Tap Forget this Device.
- Ensure that both AirPods are in their charging case and that the case has charge.
- Locate the small button on the back of the case, near the bottom. It is flush with the case and the same color as it, so you might need to feel about it.
- Open the charging case lid.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds. If you are using a first-generation (i.e. non-wireless) AirPods charging case, the case’s internal light between the AirPods will flash white and then amber, indicating the AirPods have reset. If you are using AirPods 2 or a Wireless Charging Case, you can find this light on the front of the case.
- Now, close the lid of your AirPods case and then open it up again.
- Hold the AirPods case with an open lid next to your iPhone or iPad. Your iOS device should recognize the AirPods and you will see a popup to connect them.
Only one Airpod Working
If the above steps do not solve the problem, try resetting your iPhone’s network settings. To do this, launch the Settings app and select General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Then try re-pairing your AirPods by repeating the steps above.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: Saurik Updates Releases Cydia Extender