Ever wanted to remove the background from any image? Well, you can easily do that on the computer by using some of the apps. However, these apps are not a child’s play and it takes lots of effort to delete or change the background from an image. In this article, we are going to show you How to Change Background from a photo. Let’s start!
Whether you are looking to create a meme or want to change the background of the photo, removing background is the first step. Sure, there are countless other reasons to do so, too. So, let’s check out how to remove the background from a photo to crop out what you want from it using the PicsArt application, which is one of the best photo editors on Android.
Remove and Change Background from a photo
- Download and install the PicsArt photo editor app from the Play Store. Open the app when done.
- Give it the necessary permissions to access your local storage. It will greet you from the home screen of the application.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of your screen. Now select the photo that you want to edit from your local storage.
- Follow Steps 1 to 3 from the above-stated guide. Then scroll the bottom pane of your screen and find the option titled ‘cutout’.
- Select the ‘freeform’ design as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now start drawing on all the elements of your photo that you want to keep in the image. When you are done with it, tap on the ‘right arrow’ in the top right corner of your screen.
- Picsart will automatically use its algorithms to determine the subject in question and separate it from the background. Tap on the eye icon as shown below, in order to get a preview of the final image. You can edit this preview using the eraser and draw a tool to get a more refined selection.
- Once you are happy with your selection, then tap on the ‘save’ option in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now simply tap on the back arrow in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
You can select ‘discard’ if you do not want to save the cutout image as a JPEG to your device. Your cutout is already saved in the stickers library of Picsart.
- You will now be taken to the image selection page. Then select a new image that you want to be the background image of your final image.
- Now scroll the bottom pane until you find an option titled ‘stickers’. Tap on it, and select ‘my stickers’. You will now see three tabs on the top of your screen. Then tap on the one that says ‘cutouts’. You can now select the cutout that we created earlier.
- Your cutout will now be superimposed onto your background image. You can also rotate, resize and reposition it according to your liking. Once you are happy with your placement, simply tap on the ‘tick’ in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll the bottom pane to find the section for ‘brushes’. Select the third brush from the left.
- Now draw the wished shape or outline on your image for a neon sketch effect. You can even change the color and brush size for a more customized look. If you want to zoom in or out simply use the pinch gesture. You can move around your image using two fingers on the screen.
- When you are happy with your sketch effect, then tap on the ‘tick’ in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap on the ‘right arrow’ in the top right-hand corner of your screen to share or save your image.
- It will then show you a share sheet that will have the option to publish your artwork to Picsart. Save it in the gallery and share it with several social media platforms that are available on your phone. Select the option that fits your requirements the best.
Your image with a sketch line effect and a custom background will now be shared or saved to your desired location. You can now continue editing your image further in order to achieve the desired look on your image.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!