If you are a complicated Android person and currently the use of the Oukitel K9 cellphone and desire to customize your device, then right here is the way to Root Oukitel K9 with Magisk without putting in TWRP custom restoration. The K9 cellphone is one of the first-rate phones of Outkitel, which comes with better hardware, tremendous design, and capabilities. The Oukitel K9 comes with 7.12-inch IPS LCD show with a screen decision of 1080 x 2244 Pixels. The tool is powered through MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, a sixty four-bit processor along with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of inner garage.
Oukitel K9 Features
The Oukitel K9 has Dual primary cameras that are 12MP + 5MP and a 16MP front camera for selfies. So if you are the owner of this extremely good cellphone and need to customize, then rooting is the manner to customizing your device beyond the boundaries. Rooting the cellphone is just like the bridge between telephone and customizations. There are many benefits of rooting the phone, consisting of flash exclusive Custom MODs, ROMs, install special apps, growth your phone performance, and so forth. By following our given below targeted manual, you may easily and quick root Oukitel K9 with Mgisk without installing TWRP custom recuperation.
Magisk is one of the qualities and maximum of popular rooting equipment. With the help of Magisk, you may effortlessly root your tool with none chance. Keep in thoughts that rooting the telephone may additionally void your phone assurance. Before proceeding to take the total backup of all of your valuable information. Now visit the portion of the command and follow the given under manual.
This manual containing the foundation package and commands can be used best with the Oukitel K9. Check the version range of your telephone if it is Oukitel K9, then go ahead, otherwise not. Do now not use these commands for any other tool or incorrect variation.
- It is exceedingly endorsed to make the right backup of your contacts, messages, photos, movies, and other treasured data on your phone.
- The battery degree of your smartphone must be as a minimum as much as 70% to keep away from unexpected shutdowns at the same time as rooting.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone through navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Now Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers Oukitel K9 to your PC.
- Download Stock ROM Extract document Oukitel K9
- Download Magisk 18.Zero zip report – Download (Always test the present-day update from Official Forum)
- Now Download Magisk Manager 6.1.0 apk – Download
- Download SP Flash Tool V5.1648
Steps To Extract and Patch Boot Image the use of Magisk:
- First of all, download and extract the ROM on your PC.
- Now join your device together with your PC thru USB cable and duplicate handiest the boot.Img document from the extracted folder in your tool garage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup seems asking to put in Magisk, select INSTALL and select install once more.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File.”
- Now choose your phone’s boot photograph which you transferred in advance.
- Wait for multiple seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot picture.
- Once the boot image has been patched, reproduction the “patched_boot.Img” from the
- inner garage and replace it inside the ADB fastboot extracted ROM folder to your PC.
Install the Patched Boot Image And Root Oukitel K9 Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool from the above-given hyperlink at the computing device of your PC.
- You will see several files after the extraction from which choose, Flash_tool.Exe
- The SP Tool will now release. Click at the Download button and then click on the scatter-loading button, as shown in screenshots.
- Next, discover the scatter record which you may find in the Stock ROM/Firmware folder.
- Now click on on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.Bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT).
- Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and cargo the Scatter file, that is inside the Stock ROM extracted the zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the report named
- MT6xxx_Android_scatter.Txt) – MTxxxx where XXXX is the number of MediaTek processor.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.Txt report
- Once you have loaded, make sure to untick all the files except boot img.
- Now, click the Download button and begin the flash process.
- Power OFF your cellphone and connect it to the PC using its authentic USB data cable.
- You will want to press the Volume Up or Volume Down button to discover your phone at the pc.
- Once the firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will seem, as proven within the picture underneath.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool to your PC and disconnect your Android Smartphone and reboot it.
- Done! You have successfully root Oukitel K9 with Magisk without flashing TWRP custom restoration.