Samsung has currently released the Android 10-based One UI 2 Beta replace inside the USA for the root Galaxy S10 Series devices like S10, S10e, and S10+ models. The replace is to be had for Sprint, T-Mobile carrier variations, and the United States Unlocked Samsung variations as properly.
Galaxy S10 series
Meanwhile, the replace has been announced in the Europe area too and could quickly be available in all nations. On the opposite side, the third-birthday celebration developers have already released the way to root Galaxy S10 series at the Android 10 One UI 2 Beta update. If you’ve already obtained the One UI 2 Beta update on any of your Galaxy S10 fashions, take a look at this text.
Whereas, the Magisk Patched boot pix for Android 10 (One UI 2 Beta) went stay and now available for the Galaxy S10+ model (SM-G975F). Make certain that the builders are operating hard for the Magisk Patched Boot photo of the Galaxy S10 and S10e model. You might also look forward to a few weeks extra. Here we’ve only supplied the foundation report and guide for Galaxy S10+ (Europe handiest) model. Let’s take a look.
Steps to Root Galaxy S10 series on Android 10 One UI 2 beta
- First of all, you have to download the Root report from the link given above. For the Galaxy S10+ model proper now.
- Next, deploy the downloaded root package with Odin Flash Tool for your device.
- Then, boot into recuperation mode.
- Perform Wipe cache and data.
- Finally, restart your tool through urgent. Retaining down the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds and wait.
That’s it. We desire which you have rooted your Galaxy S10+ easily.