Get 12 months of Apple Arcade: If you’re paying for your Apple Arcade subscription month to month then the best thing is to switch to the annual subscription and save your money. Follow our guide we’ll let you know how to switch from the $5 per month subscription to its $50 per year annual counterpart.
Apple Arcade picks up the yearly option
Apple Arcade launched in more than 150 countries at five rallies per month. The yearly subscription choice was also added in December 2019.
Besides pay upfront for each game, a single subscription to Apple Arcade gives you the choice to play any game without any risk in exchange for a monthly or yearly fee. Every game title provides you the full gameplay experience, including all game features, content and future updates, so you don’t need additional purchases.
Here are the subscription plans that are currently available:
- Monthly subscription: $5 per month.
- Annual subscription: $50 per year in the US and save $10.
It includes the risk-free one-month trial option for new subscribers.
Besides the US, the annual subscription choice is available in other countries as well. Follow the step-by-step guide to learn how to get twelve months of Apple Arcade.
Get 12 months of Apple Arcade and Save Money on Apple Arcade subscription
Follow the steps to save money on Apple Arcade by paying the annual subscription upfront.
At first access the App Store subscriptions section on your Apple device:
- iPhone and iPad: Open the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad, click your profile image and press Subscriptions.
- Mac: Then open the App Store app on your Mac computer and tap your profile image. Now tap View Information and then press the link labeled with the text “Manage” next to Subscriptions.
- Apple TV: Similarly open the Settings app on your Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K and choose Users & Accounts, then choose your account and select Subscriptions.
2) Select Apple Arcade from the list of active subscriptions.
3) Then Authorize your purchase to continue or press Cancel to abort the operation.
Then you’ll see a successful message confirming that you’ve switched from the monthly to the annual subscription.
If you can’t even be subscribed to Apple Arcade, just start your free trial and don’t forget to visit your subscription settings to switch from month-to-month or year-to-year payments. On the App Store simply click the Arcade tab (iOS) or tap Arcade in the sidebar (macOS). On your Apple TV device just open the app Apple Arcade.
Now tap Try It Free and follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!