After updating GeForce Experience, there happens a problem as the GeForce Experience windows 10 showing a completely black screen. The problem is quite bothering and many users have reported about this problem and are in search of finding a solution to this problem.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through some simple methods on how to fix this problem. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Methods to Fix GeForce experience a black screen
Method 1: Run the GeForce Experience With Intel integrated Graphics
- Go to the desktop and then right-click on “GeForce Experience” and then click on “run with graphics processor”. And choose “integrated processor”.
- After that, when the GeForce Experience launch without occurring a problem. Such as displaying a black screen, then click on the “Drivers” tab.
- In the Drivers tab, you will see the green “Download” button. Simply click on it to update the drivers using GeForce Experience.
- Then you need to Restart your computer, after your computer boots up. Open the GeForce Experience and then check the issue is resolved or not. If not, then go with to next steps.
- Right-click on GeForce Experience and then select “run with graphics processor”. And choose on “change default graphics processor”.
- Then click on the “program settings” tab and ensure that the GeForce Experience is selected in the first option and in the second option. You have to select “integrated graphics” from the drop-down menu. Press the “Apply” button to make changes.
- I hope, these methods will fix the black screen issue. That occurs in GeForce Experience only. If the black screen issue occurs in other programs. Then you need to follow the Methods 2 below.
Method 2: How To Roll Back The Integrated Graphic Driver
- Simultaneously press windows+R key to the open run dialogue box. And then type in “devmgmt.msc” and press enter to open device manager.
- Click on “Display adapter” to expand and then right-click on “integrated graphic card” such as“intel graphics card” and then select “properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Driver tab” and then locate the “Roll Back Driver” button. Just click on it.
- After that, you will be successfully rolled back. But if you are facing a problem with rolling back or the button is not responding (greyed out). Then follow the below steps carefully:
- Click on the “Uninstall Device” button to remove the integrated graphic card drivers.
- Go to the official site and download the latest version for your integrated graphic card or also do an online search.
- After downloading and installing the drivers for your integrated graphic card. Then simply restart your computer.
- After your computer boots up, open GeForce Experience and it will definitely work perfectly.
Alright, That’s All Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback. Also if you guys have further issues and queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!