Unlike other devices, you need to clean your AirPods Pro now and then. From the ear tips to the case, just clean the whole. As a result, they work like they are newly purchased.
Let’s come and check how to clean the ear tips and case:
Clean the AirPods Pro Ear tips
To clear any water in the ear tips, smoothly tap your AirPods on a dry cloth or tissue with the tips facing down. Then, remove the ear tips from your AirPods Pro and do the following to clean them.
- Rinse the ear tips with plain water but make sure you don’t use any cleaners or soaps.
- Wipe the ear tips with a soft, fluffy cloth.
Put them back on each AirPod until they are completely dry.
Clean the Case
You can clean the case for your AirPods Pro with a soft, fluffy cloth. If you want more elbow grease, Apple suggests moistening the cloth with isopropyl alcohol.
But be-careful doesn’t put anything in the charging ports or use harsh materials to clean the case.
For the Lightning connector, you can use a soft brush to remove debris and dirt.
Other Cleaning tips
- Do not run your AirPods Pro under water to clean them.
- Don’t use harsh materials or sharp objects.
- Do not put or use your AirPods in the case until they are completely dry.
- Always use a soft, fluffy cloth.
- Do not get liquids of any kind in the openings.
Keeping your AirPods Pro ear tips and case debris-free and clean will have them looking and feeling like you just bought them.
Try to clean them in a week and then share your experience with us. Is this helpful or not let us know in the comment section below!