QFlash Tool is a software application that helps you flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. Let’s come and check its latest versions. There are some features of QFlash Tool stock firmware.
- It comes with installer applications
- Helps you to install or flash stock firmware on Qualcomm devices
- Supports devices that are running on Qualcomm chipset
- Supports XML formats
Qflash tool comes in an installer application which means that you don’t need to install it on the computer. All you need to do is to download and extract the tool on your computer and run the setup file to complete the installation process.
It helps you to install or flash stock firmware on Qualcomm Chipset. You know:
- The correct firmware of your Qualcomm device
- Then launch the Tool
- Click on Load Content
- Locate the firmware on your computer
- Click on download content to start flashing
Support Qualcomm Chipset:
Support devices that are running on Qualcomm chipset (smartphone, feature phone or Tablet). Once you install Qualcomm driver it easily detects the devices and gets ready to flash the firmware on your devices.
Support XML Format:
As it supports the Content.xml format so you can easily find the file on the stock firmware of your Qualcomm phone, Tablet, and Feature Phone.
Download QFlash Tool All Versions:
As we know the QFlash Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 10. But if you are looking for the latest version then here are the following links below!
QFlash Tool Versions:
- File Name: QFlash_Tool_v5.0.2 zip
- Alternative Name: QFlash Tool v5.0.2
- File_Size: 4.27 MB
- File Name: QFlash_Tool_v6.1.3 zip
- Alternative Name: QFlash Tool v6.1.3
- File_Size: 3.41 MB
- File Name: QFlash_Tool_v9.1.6 zip
- Alternative Name: QFlash Tool v9.1.6
- File_Size: 4.21 MB
These are the latest versions of the QFlash Tool. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: How To Use Sugar MTK SP Flash Tool