Drivers are required for Android devices if you need them to connect with a PC then you’ll be required to install USB drivers on the PC that will allow you to access your Android phone or tablet right from your computer. We usually connect our phones with PC for many purposes like Android SDK USB drivers, Fastboot and ADB drivers, transferring content and media files to phone storage, transferring data, syncing the phone with a computer, using Odin flashing tool, Sony Flashtool, and SuperOneClick, rooting and flashing a firmware on Android device etc. Download Android USB Drivers for Windows / Mac (Samsung, LG, Nexus, Motorola, HTC)
So USB Driver can be considered an essential part of any Android device and it’s a good idea to have these Android device drivers whenever needed so you’ll be easily installing them. No matter you use Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Xperia Z or LG Optimus G Pro, you will be required to install Android USB drivers on your PC to transfer data such as pictures, video files and audio files from PC to your device. You can simply download Android USB Drivers from the given links.
Download Android USB Drivers
Latest USB Drivers: [Download Link].
Samsung ADB Interface Driver [Download Link]
Kies: [Download Link]
- Download Samsung Kies (Windows OS)
- Download Samsung Kies (Mac OS)
- To Samsung x86 USB Driver (Windows 32 bit)
- Download Samsung x64 USB Driver (Windows 64 bit)
- Download Samsung Smart Switch (Windows OS)
- Now Samsung Smart Switch Download (Mac OS)
- Download the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App
- Download Latest Google USB Driver
- Download Google Nexus / Pixel Driver
- To Download Universal Naked Driver
- Latest LG USB Driver: Download Link.
- United drivers- Verizon: Download Link.
- Drivers for Mac: Download Link.
- Support tool setup: Download Link.
- Drivers from Sony developer page: Download Link.
- Download PC Companion For Windows (Tools to Phone with PC) Download Link.
- Bridge for Mac software (For Mac) Download Link.
- Sony Flashtool Drivers [Download Link].
Sync Manager for HTC (Drivers for Windows/Mac). [Download Link].
- HTC USB Driver. [Mirror Link].
- Compatible Win8. [Download Link].
- Download HTC_Sync_3.3.63 (For Older devices)
HiSuite – Android Smart Device Manager- Include Driver. [Download Link].
Latest Mircomax USB driver: Download Link.
Lenovo USB Driver. [Download Link].
Acer USB Drivers. [Download Link].
These USB drivers for Android devices of the specific platform.
- Intel USB Driver: [Download Link].
These drivers and tools for Windows and Mac.
- Sharp USB Driver: [Download Link].
Amazon USB Driver [Download Link]
Alcatel One Touch USB Driver [Download Link]
KT Tech USB Driver [Download Link]
Kyocera USB Driver [Download Link]
Pegatron USB Driver [Download Link]
Virgin Mobile Chaser USB Driver [Download Link]
How To Install Android USB Drivers on Windows PC:
So if you have downloaded the required USB drivers for your Android device then here are the steps to install these USB drivers on your Windows-based PC.
1:- First of all, navigate to Control Panel on your PC and Uninstall the previously installed USB Drivers (if any).
2:- Extract the downloaded USB Drivers on the Desktop of your PC to access them easily.
3:- Boot your Android device into Download Mode and connect to the PC using its USB data cable.
4:- Windows should detect your Android device, in case your device is not detected, then try connecting to the different USB port.
5:- Open “Device Manager” on your PC. Right Click on your detected device name and click on “Update Driver Software”.
6:- Select Browse My Computer for driver software and select the driver folder. The driver installation will start automatically.
7:- Once the drivers are installed, restart your PC.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues when you install or download USB drivers on PC to connect your phone.