Play Music Form Apple Watch: If you love Apple Watch and want to wear it. Then one of the best things you can do on it is control tunes playing on your iPhone in the Music app. However, once you select a playlist, album, or song on your iPhone, the rest of the music control can take place on your wrist.
This is quite handy if you’re in the middle of a workout or out for a walk wearing earbuds. Just leave your iPhone where it is and take control of your songs on Apple Watch, here’s how.
Now Playing Controls on Apple Watch
When a song is playing on your iPhone, you can view an indicator at the top of your Apple Watch screen.
Click it and then use these controls:
- Firstly, pause and play with the center button.
- Then move to the next or earlier track with the forward or back arrows.
- Also, use the AirPlay button to send the song to another connected device.
- Use the menu button to shuffle, repeat, or move to a different song.
- Control the volume with the Digital Crown.
- Use the More button to delete, love/unlove, suggest less and view the album or playlist.
Play Variety of Music on your iPhone
If you want to switch to a different playlist or album in your music library, this takes just a couple of taps.
Click the indicator on the watch face to open the Now Playing controls.
Also, click the name of the song. You’ll see the arrow at the top turn from blue to red. Click the arrow.
However, you should be on the On iPhone screen and view a list including Now Playing, Playlists, Artists, Albums, and Songs. Click to select one.
Make sure controlling your iPhone music on Apple Watch is helpful and simple. Whether you’re using hands-free or just your speaker, the choices are just what you want to play the songs you want to hear.
Here’s all about control and play music form Apple Watch. If you still face issues then let us know in the comments section below!