Just like all other Mac applications, Reminders offers a collection of keyboard shortcuts. That will let you zip around the app and get your things done faster.
However, the Reminders may not have as many shortcuts as all other applications like Mail or Notes. This may actually be a good thing because you can remember them easier in order to access them instantly.
Here are some of the keyboard shortcuts that you can use in Reminders on Mac.
Apple Keyboard Shortcuts reminders on Mac
From the new reminders and lists to working with subtasks. Here I am presenting you some of the shortcuts for Reminders.
- New reminder: Command + N
- New list: Shift + Command + N
- Indent: Command + ] (right bracket)
- Outdent: Command + [ (left bracket)
- Flag: Shift + Command + F
- Then Show info: Command + I (capital letter “i”)
- Show subtasks: Command + E
- Hide subtasks: Shift + Command + E
- Show and hide the sidebar: Control + Command + S
- Then Enter or exit full-screen view: Control + Command + F
- Close and quit Reminders: Command + W
- Also Quit Reminders: Command + Q
I hope, these handy keyboard shortcuts will be some that you keep in mind the next time you’re using Reminders on Mac.
There is a way to use the tab key to toggle reminder dates or times. The essential detail is you must activate full keyboard access in your keyboard preferences. For some reason, I had never noticed the difference between these two settings except when using the Reminders application. This simple change makes it much faster to enter a long list of data. To toggle this functionality go to the Mac Accessibility Shortcuts Page under the Section “Use your keyboard as a mouse with Full Keyboard Access”
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful in order to understand and learn it. Do not forget to give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further more queries and issues that are related to this article. Then feel free to ask us in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!